Hi,

We've been living with our internet sharing problems for a couple of weeks now,
with no solution.

I share our wireless connection over ethernet to three other machines and a
wifi router. The sharing failed overnight a couple of weeks ago; we can still
mount disks over ethernet, and the IP addresses all look good, but the other
machines fail to access the internet using the ethernet sharing I'm providing;
network preferences thinks they are connected, but all applications fail - they
just time out, then give a "no internet connection" message.

You might think that my machine has failed, and no longer provides internet
sharing, but this isn't the case - the wifi router is on the same ethernet
network, and it broadcasts the shared connection, so currently we are limping
along with that.

I've turned everything off and on countless times. I've also removed and
re-created the ethernet service. I'm hoping someone can suggest other things I
can try. For example, are there any .plist files I can try deleting to see if
that helps restore our sharing?

Cheers, Kaye