Hi Ronni,

> ethernet hub: Cisco Linksys SE2800
> Are the LED (lights) on each port indicating connected?

Connected and active - external indicators are all good

I really think that the different router numbers are a bit of a clue to what is
happening. Can you tell me where the router numbers come from? Is it the Cisco
hub? I need to sort out why the other machines on the network have a different
router number from me; I think that may be crucial.

We may just get another modem, but I hate not figuring out what is happening
and fixing it!

Cheers, K