Hi,

I have a friend with failing eyesight who is using Enhanced Dictation under El
Capitan. Until recently everything worked well, but now the spoken request
"Show Commands" returns a formatted screen with no commands listed. She
normally dictates in French, but we switched to English (and to Spanish) and
tried them with the same result. Dictation continues to work - it responds to
the spoken commands and produces documents from spoken dictation in all three
languages - but she can no longer get a list of the commands available to be
recognised.

Has anyone else seen this behaviour or have any idea of where we start looking
to get her commands displayed. She is unaware of doing anything that may have
caused the problem, and I can't find anything in her settings that could turn
off displaying the commands.

Cheers, Kaye