For some reason, App Store/Software Update will not accept my Apple ID and
password (which also are my iCloud ID and password - seems to be the standard
thing) when I try to update/upgrade my software and system.  It continually
comes back with the incorrect Apple ID showing, one that is very similar but
with a small error, and will not accept the password.  This has lead, during
the last several days, to my being compelled to reset my Apple ID and password
numerous times.  Each time it must be a new password that has not been used in
the last twelve months.  I am running out of options.

Is there any way I can get Apple to accept the new settings?  Each time I do
reset it comes back with same old error ID.  Getting very sick of this Cloud
nonsense.

Regards

John & Julie Thompson
14 McGlew Street