Dear WAMUG’ers,

Wonder what your verdict is on Sierra? I have just installed it on one of my
iMacs, the ‘secondary’ one, and so far everything seems to be working as they
should. I did update from El Capitan. It took some time before the computer was
running smoothly once Sierra was installed, due possibly to the system indexing
the whole drive, but now things are going well.

I will wait for more feed back from the various Apple forums before upgrading
my main and most important iMac, from Yosemite to Sierra. I believe I do not
need to go through El Capitan first, according to Apple’s website. However as a
precaution I will do an integral copy of my hard drive first … Oh! me of little
faith!!!!

Enjoy the evening and stay safe.

Philippe C.

iMac 27” mid 2010