Hi Philippe

Sierra isn’t too bad, but yes, I’m not running it on my main machine just yet.
I like to wait a few weeks or more, just to check it all on my “test machine”
and make sure everything works correctly. Then just waiting a bit to make sure
and read if anything needs updated or to iron out the “bug fixes”. :)

You can update directly from Yosemite to Sierra. (even fact you can upgrade
directly from Lion 10.7 straight to Sierra), so you don’t need to upgrade
first. Just go straight to Sierra via the Mac App Store.
But yes, definitely make sure everything is backed up well first :)
More info can be found here - https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT201475

Hope that info helps.

Kind regards
Daniel
---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry

Phone: 0414 795 960
Email: <daniel AT macwizardry.com.au>
Web:   <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>

**For everything Apple**

NOTE: Any information provided in this email may be my personal opinion and as
such should be taken accordingly, and may not be the views of MacWizardry. Any
information provided does not offer or warrant any form of warranty or accept
liability. It would be appreciated that if any information in this email is to
be disseminated, distributed or copied, that permission by the author be
requested.