Awwww, but what if I wanted to throw all caution to the wind and live
vicariously???
No backup, just install and go,…and hope for the best!! Check things??
Pfftt,…nah,….I’m sure all will be good. :) hehehe.

Ok,..so I joke. :) hehe.
Though it was on my “test iMac” and if I have to erase it from scratch, nothing
lost :)
Unlike a friend of mine who always tested the betas (as he’s a developer) on
his main machine! Then wondered why things didn’t work. lol. But he loved
tinkering to get it right. Me,..I just want it to work. :) And with a safety
net. :) hehe. You can never have too many backups.
In saying that, all has been good so far (touch wood).

Sorry, couldn’t resist,…hehe :)

Kind regards
Daniel

Sent from my iPhone 6

---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry

Phone: 0414 795 960
Email: <daniel AT macwizardry.com.au>
Web:   <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>

**For everything Apple**

NOTE: Any information provided in this email may be my personal opinion and as
such should be taken accordingly, and may not be the views of MacWizardry. Any
information provided does not offer or warrant any form of warranty or accept
liability. It would be appreciated that if any information in this email is to
be disseminated, distributed or copied, that permission by the author be
requested.