Hi all
I would like to pick the brains of our fantastic group.
I have an Entertainment Box connected to my Television that allows me to watch
T V Shows or Movies by using my wireless.When using the wireless  Modum I don’t
have a problem, unfortunately the Modum is off line at present, thanks to
Telstra, but that’s another on going saga. I have tried hotspotting with my
iPhone without any luck, but this morning I put my SIM card into an Android
/Samsung phone and hotspotted without a problem, would this be a problem with
my iPhone not being compatible with the Entertainment Box???
Thanks Guy’s

Tony
Boddington

Sent from my iPhone