Hi Tony, presumably you set up your iPhone’s hot spot. The iPhone hotspot has a
password for logging in. Did you enter the password when logging into the
IPhone’s wireless network from your Entertainment Box. Anything can log onto
your iPhone hot spot if you give it permission, it doesn’t need to be
compatible. Cheers, Susan.

Sent from my iPad