Hi Ronni

Sorry for the late reply, I was phone less for two days, don’t ask.
Yep,can’t always believe the packaging Ronni, but problem solved, I'm using the
Samsung Phone with my iPhone Sim Card in it, working well, at least until I can
resolve the problem with the Nighthawk. Now I just have to sort out Telstra via
the Ombudsman.

Cheers Ronni as always

Kindest Regards

Tony