Sorry Ronni,
There seems to be some confusion here, the Nighthawk M1, was fine whilst it was
working properly. As it is no longer working I tried to hot spot with my
iPhone, the Entertainment Box couldn’t find a Wireless signal from the iPhone.
When our House guest used his SAMSUNG Phone there was no problem and we have
been using it on a daily basis for up to 3 hours, he has unlimited data usage.
When I took the SIM card out of my iPhone and put it into the SAMSUNG phone I
could hotspot?? Trying the iPhone again,no joy, hence my question.

Thanks Ronni

Kindest Regards

Tony

Sent from my iPhone