Hi all,

I’m wondering if there is anyone in the group who could help me out.  I
desperately need some training or help with STP in MYOB AccountEdge.
The ATO has made it compulsory for me to commence using their Single Touch
Payroll (STP)  system as of 1 July.  I cannot locate anyone with some knowledge
of this in the Mac system.  I understand MYOB do hold training seminars for PC
users, but not for MAC and I have been warned these two
systems are very different.   I thought I would ask the group if they have any
ideas.

Many thanks

Jewels