Hi Marcus & All,

I am not an expert but am a bit dubious about Al & his claims especially when
he promotes Norton.  Although my experience with Norton was on a client’s
Windows machine, I found it virtually impossible to delete it from their
computer & it made their computer painfully sluggish to use.  Could be
different on the Mac environment?  Others may be able to comment better.

Cheers,  Alex