http://click.topica.com/aaaaEgb1dhdKb1tdRUa/Register
From: "Jackson Jeffrey W 1stLt AAC/INA" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I think Al Gore should defend Bush's platform, and Bush should take
Gore's
> platform.  Do you think anyone would even notice?

   Actually, that sounds like an excellent idea!  It would prove that they
both understand each other's position and might (just might) lead to
something useful being done.

> >   Anyone expecting anything out of the ordinary, tonight?
> >
> >   Personally, I'm hoping one of them makes a Major Blunder :)
>
> Would liven things up a bit, no?

   Maybe one of the Secret Service agents could be convinced to spike the
drinking water :)

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds!  Get rates as low as 2.9%
Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW!
http://click.topica.com/aaaaq2b1dhdKb1tdRUc/NextCardAd4