Advance your career and become an instructional leader in
the K-12 setting. With an existing Bachelor’s degree,
National University can help you obtain a Master’s in
Teaching.
http://click.topica.com/caaaeGLb1dhdKb1tdRUb/NationalUniversity

No, the point is that if the US continues on the path it has been since 1964, within a few decades we will have more people on the government paycheck than we will have people paying taxes and our country will collapse from within, like most great societies. The point is our government is encourages welfare and give away programs and discourages self-reliance and investments for the purpose of generating income.

Roger
Ohio

_________________________________

Claes Persson wrote:

--The principle you line out exists logically as a thret to all countrys. Those sceems that you fear so much are not only to be found in the USA, and so far has no country gone bust beacuse of them although many countrys have much bigger sceems going on.

Still. Something has to be done about the problems people face. What would you sugest? How should the goverment spend the money?

Claes

I suggest people on public assistance should not be allowed to vote. That will eliminate politicians buying votes with taxpayer's money.  That will make politicians "earn" the vote of the people that make the economy strong instead of partially or completely ignoring them. I think that is the only change necessary to solve the problem completely.

_____________________________________

--So now the right to be a citizen is going to be taken awy as the corporations "trim" their organizations. Then it will be easy to "lay off" a number of citizens extra that can be expected to vote for the wrong party?

If people value their right to vote, they will avoid public assistance

--By steeling food as they don't want to go on assistence as they will, in that case, be deprived of their right as citizens? Or maybe, as already too few are voting as it is now, go on assistence and ask the polititians to stuff the voting up their...

Claes

§( :8-)

LOOKING FOR FREE COUPONS?  Visit the #1 coupon site on the
Web - CoolSavings! Save big on groceries, clothes, babies &
kids stuff and much more! Click here to enroll!
http://click.topica.com/caaadTTb1dhdKb1tdRUg/CoolSavings