From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2001 10:58 AM
Subject: Re: SV: SV: SV: SV: SV: SV: {W&P} Bush & Treaties....

> Win a FREE Family Vacation!
> To your favorite drive-to vacation spot from Bid4Vacations
> Condos 7 days for $299, Cruises  - bids start at $1
> http://click.topica.com/caaaeE5b1dhdKb1tdQUa/Bid4Vacations
>
> In a message dated 12/10/01 3:37:42 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> << Gee I don't know ....  tell me how many drug addicts have you met?
Because
> many actually have serious emotional problems. There are alos those who
> succumb to peer pressure, and those who have been froced into it because
> they live on the streets because their everso noce caring families have
> kicked them out. Then there are those who just use drugs as a means of
> escaping reality. Surely the people who you should be focussing your anger
> and irritation are those that profit from addicts... the pushers, sellers
> etc ...... they are the cowards....>>
> I don't have enough fingers and toes to count 'em ... And some of them
you'd
> never suspect because of the positions that they hold.
>
> Through family members I have met, shall we say, interesting people. You
> know, they actually have a code that they live by ... you wouldn't think
so,
> but they do. At least when they respect you, they do.
>
> I don't consider the pushers cowards, they're opportunists praying on
other
> people's weaknesses. And if I had my druthers, when they were caught
dealing
> they'd be put down like a wounded animal ... no fuss, muss or bother --
just
> eliminate the slimes asap.
>
> But the users with all their excuses about how they [fling hair back]
"Can't
> Cope" ... Maybe 1 in 10 have a really legitimate excuse that would hold
water
> but the majority of them don't. They're cowards, unable to face life --
all
> they want is a quick escape and they could care less who gets hurt in the
> process -- OR -- maybe not ... Maybe they're just so blasted stupid they
> don't know any better ... but either way, I have no use for them.
>
> LG

Must really be nice to have a prefect life, and be so perfect ...... how
very shallow and judgemental you are

maree

> LOOKING FOR FREE GROCERY COUPONS? Visit the #1 coupon site
> on the Web - CoolSavings!  Save on food, baby needs, bath &
> body items, cleaning supplies and more! Click here to
> enroll!
> http://click.topica.com/caaadTXb1dhdKb1tdQUf/CoolSavings

> Check out http://clik.to/sf for other lists to join.
>

> A93MR48T18

The creator of this web-based guide earns six figures a
year from his basement. Come read this unique guide for
free right now, and discover exactly how you can make YOUR
living online. (It's easier than you might think.)
http://click.topica.com/caaaeeyb1dhdKb1tdRUf/make-a-living-online