Win a FREE Family Vacation!
To your favorite drive-to vacation spot from Bid4Vacations
Condos 7 days for $299, Cruises  - bids start at $1
http://click.topica.com/caaaeE5b1dhdKb1tdRUb/Bid4Vacations

For a LIMITED TIME, you will receive a no obligation credit
restoration analysis by phone from a reputable credit
professional. DISCOVER options for removing negative marks
from your credit report and improving your credit rating.
To take advantage of this FREE offer, click here now:
http://click.topica.com/caaaeR9b1dhdKb1tdQUb/eCreditRepair
maree wrote:
Don't you think that the focus should be on what has turned a person into a drug addict ... while I don't have a problem with the concept of work .. I do believe there needs to be more ... and maybe confiscation of ALL assets of any dealers and associates ...

maree