In a message dated 5/9/02 6:36:37 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

--No religion can of course give a reasonable and adequate answer as it is guesswork from distant and of science unknowingly times. However, if we can not accept new knowledge and draw the logical consequenses thereof we will stand still and, like some religions, fancy the way of life and lack of knowledge from 1.400 years back when the rules were perhaps valid in desert tribes and not now.

=======
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black ... I started to get mad, but then I realized how incredibly funny it was that you flat out can't see what you're saying! You sound like an extreme religious nut that can't handle any type of questions or criticism of *Your* God: Science!

And what is this B.S. about "when the rules were perhaps valid in desert tribes and not now" ... What Rules? Thou shall not kill. Thou shall not steal. Honor thy parents. -- Are those the rules that you think only applied to primitive folks and should no longer apply?

Lawana