One of the rules of this list is - no cross-posting.  Of which, you have
taken my comment about (nukes?) to another list and posted it there.
You could have "at least" had the decency to post my entire statement
(ideas) instead of a juicy tidbit comment.

Another rule of this list is to not make it personal.

The final is to work on the idea (some are repugnent, sure) and not the
person.

I don't know if the Owner or Moderator of THIS list is still around but,
A FORMAL COMPLAINT IS IN THE OFFERING PLATE.

We are on another list, Jim,  that has no owner/moderator and the
name-calling (flaming) is acceptable.

I've been respectful on this list to everyone.  Your one-liner jabs are
annoying - but tolerable in a "free" society and I will expect you to
continue to be a cut-up from here on out.  Until you refrain from your
obnoxious behavior on this list - I've nothing more to say to you or
about you.

Cut out the cross-posting.

===