In a message dated 7/24/02 6:46:06 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Are those computers connected to different e-mailaccounts? I have the
advantage to be able to send e-mails to myself from the one account to the
other. From the old computer to the new one. Old = Windows 95 to New =
Windows XP >>

=====
All my accounts are on AOL ...

And I need to do the opposite of what you said -- transfer files from the
"new" to the "old" ... btw: these files I keep ranting about are all the
things I need to produce my ezines ... jokes, cartoon links, recipes, ads ...
etc., etc.

Worst case scenario -- I'll send out a notice to everyone
"Gone Fishing.
Be Back Soon!"
:)