----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 2:02 AM
Subject: Re: SV: {W&P} Trouble

> In a message dated 7/24/02 6:46:06 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> << Are those computers connected to different e-mailaccounts? I have the
> advantage to be able to send e-mails to myself from the one account to the
> other. From the old computer to the new one. Old = Windows 95 to New =
> Windows XP >>
>
> =====
> All my accounts are on AOL ...
>
> And I need to do the opposite of what you said -- transfer files from the
> "new" to the "old" ... btw: these files I keep ranting about are all the
> things I need to produce my ezines ... jokes, cartoon links, recipes, ads ...
> etc., etc.
>
> Worst case scenario -- I'll send out a notice to everyone
> "Gone Fishing.
> Be Back Soon!"
> :)

For natural reasons is my experience of AOL none, but if you have separate e-mail
accounts to each computer it should be possible, if AOL allowes, to send from one
computer to another, from new to old or from old to new by sending e-mail to the other
computers e-mail account. As it's zipped files you send over you have to have a
program on the target computer to unzipp them. Unless you can not access and read the
harddrive at all.

Claes
§( :8-)