Am Samstag, 23. September 2006 17:44 schrieb Christian Ohm:
> On Saturday, 23 September 2006 at 13:02, Dennis Schridde wrote:
> > Am Samstag, 23. September 2006 12:31 schrieb Christian Ohm:
> > > Now that's actually a good idea (and one I should have had myself...) -
> > > just make it the FSF Europe - ask them about a) what they make of the
> > > readme.txt and b) how to proceed. Should be the best legal advice we
> > > can get for free.
> >
> > Ok, then do that please.
>
> OK, I'll make a draft and then post it here for comments.
If I look at this one:
http://games.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/12/08/1550257

Then it looks very ugly for us. Seems as if the data was intentionally not put
under the GPL. (According to their interpretation of the situation.)

If that turns out to be true I need to take the downloads offline...
(Till we get the issue sorted out.)

And if it turns out that it was their intention to not put the data under GPL,
then we need to assume that with the release of the sourcecode we are allowed
to use the story and characters of the game and recreate all data.