On 10/7/06, Dennis Schridde <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
So the COPYING file would include what?
"Sourcecode is GPL (see COPYING.GPL) ..." and the text you provided above,
referencing COPYING.ORIGINAL or COPYING.WARNING or whatever?

Good point. I think COPYING should be the warning and include the
original readme, then, and COPYING.GPL the GPL. Now, that is one less
file, which is good.

As to Debian and a data split... I do not expect that this situation
will ever be fully resolved, nor that we will ever completely replace
all the original data, so Warzone should go into non-free and data
should be included in the same package. IMHO.

 - Per