On Wed, 06 Dec 2006 15:40:30 -0500 Troman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>As Watermelon pointed out, this is probably due to the
>outdated/missing
>lexer/grammar files.
>I have written a Flex/Bison compilation guide
>http://wz2100.net/wiki/user:flex_bison_win , it should cover all
>the
>necessary compilation steps for windows users.
>
>Troman

Thanks, that did the trick.  The ones on gna should be
deleted/replaced. :)
I did up a quick .bat file (just modify paths)...

bison -d audp_parser.y -o audp_parser.c
bison -d resource_parser.y -o resource_parser.c
bison -d scriptvals_parser.y -o scriptvals_parser.c
bison -d script_parser.y -o script_parser.c
bison -d strres_parser.y -o strres_parser.c
flex -oaudp_lexer.c audp_lexer.l
flex -olevel_lexer.c level_lexer.l
flex -oresource_lexer.c resource_lexer.l
flex -oscriptvals_lexer.c scriptvals_lexer.l
flex -oscript_lexer.c script_lexer.l
flex -ostrres_lexer.c strres_lexer.l

Concerned about your privacy? Instantly send FREE secure email, no account
required
http://www.hushmail.com/send?l=480

https://www.hushssl.com?l=485