Dennis Schridde schreef:
> Am Mittwoch, 2. Mai 2007 schrieb [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
>
>> Why was this removed?
>>
>> "    SDL_Delay(20);  //Added to prevent busy loop, and get CPU time
>> back when paused! "
>>
>> WZ eats all CPU time now, even when paused?
>>
> Of course not...
> We still have the SDL_framerateDelay...

Which does not call SDL_Delay if we don't reach our requested frame
rate, and that in turn results in CPU hogging. Apart from that I believe
that SDL_framerateDelay doesn't get called in the menus. So I think we
at least need an explicit SDL_Delay(1) call, maybe only if
SDL_framerateDelay didn't call SDL_Delay.

--
Giel