Is anyone looking at all these patches on the ML, or should I stop
post them?
I am just looks for patch  comments like under review, rejected,
accepted comments?

These wait,
June 2 ->Oil animation fix health bar.
June 23 ->
First small patch in data.c fix 1 issue.
Submit again patch for oil health bar fix.
Next patch fix (avoid) bug #9235 (maybe others also).
Shadows for wall are not correct, but this small price to pay
instead of crashing out of game. Code is just comment out, until
you devs decide what best way to fix using static local vars.  I
have no heard any response when ask.  I think it better to do this
then crash in game when read details on #9235.
Next small patch fix Vector3i use instead of Vector3f.  Both
parameters is Vector3f.

June 27->Fix broken menu broken in rev 1606
June 27 ->Enable Fireworks when win again
June 27->[Warzone-dev] [patch]Re: displayBufferSize &DisplayBuffer
(change Displaybuffer to GeneralBuffer, cut it from 5MB to 200K)
June 30 -> fix lighting

--
Click for discounts on certified diamonds and engagement rings
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4ee5pY1i7iPXm4wIcf7ISi7VnKrxGHyahpsyL8KdN0qB9SEm/