On Tuesday 21 August 2007, Dennis Schridde wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 21. August 2007 22:16:57 schrieb Martin Koller:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I was playing a skirmish game which on saving created also a file
> > called "templ.bjo" which is 1294272 bytes large.
> > This game can no longer be loaded, as init.h defines
> > #define FILE_LOAD_BUFFER_SIZE (1024*1024)
> >
> > Is there any problem in simply increasing this to e.g.
> > 1024*1024*2 ?
> > (at least it solves my problem)
>
> 4MB in r2429.

Hmmm... I updated now to r2429 but it seems the recent game loading changes
broke something.
When loading the game, I now get the following:

error   : readScoreData: unexpected filesize; should be 738197516, but is 56
error   : Assert in Warzone: scores.c:660 : readScoreData (!"readScoreData:
unexpected filesize"), last script event: '<none>'
Saved dump file to '/tmp/warzone2100.gdmp'
Abort

Anything else I can help to track down the problem ?

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail