Freddie Witherden schreef:
> Per suggested that we should do some more testing first. Since Mac
> (PPC) <=> Anything else multiplayer games are now a reality I believe
> it is worth testing them some more. (This will be the first time that
> the netcode has been endian-tested.)
>
> Since we are yet to announce beta-3 I am suggesting that we remove
> all beta3 builds from Gna!

Considering that the beta-3 stuff got removed I suggest we do the same
to the tag and retag when we're truly ready for a beta3 release.

Note that due to school stuff (i.e. a lack of planning on someone else's
part, *does* constitute a problem on my part) I won't have a lot of time
to spend on Warzone...

--
Giel