On Sun, Jun 8, 2008 at 7:01 PM, Freddie Witherden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Since we are yet to announce beta-3 I am suggesting that we remove
> all beta3 builds from Gna! (there is always the nightly builds by
> Giel if you want bleeding edge) or rename them accordingly.

I do not see why we need to hide anything. Better let forum people
help us give them some initial testing before we announce them to the
world.

> I have exams for the next few days and so will not really be
> available (Per, I believe also mentioned not being around until
> Tuesday, although he will have to confirm this). However, by Friday I
> should've had enough spare time to play a few multiplayer games on OS
> X. It does mean a small delay, but it is well worth it.

I'll be too busy until Tuesday to do any work. So we can either
release beta3 then, and maybe a beta4 later, or wait a few more days
to test the netcode more. I have no firm opinion on this.

  - Per