On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 4:36 AM, Bugs Buggy <buginato...@gmail.com> wrote:
> *Actually remove features, and notify others that the feature was removed.
> (AKA, actually sync between machines.)

I would appreciate if you would not mix bug fixes and feature changes
(timer controlled drum spawning). As I see it, this must be the bug
fix part:

-       // Only send if it is our responsibility
-       if (myResponsibility(pF->player))
+       // Since ANYPLAYER is supposed to be controlled by host only, that
creates a issue when
+       // a MP player gets a feature, and it is 'ANYPLAYER' it would never
send the destroy msg.
+       if (!myResponsibility(pF->player) || !(pF->player == ANYPLAYER))
+       {
                return true;
-
+       }

You may well be right about the problem, but I do not see how this can
be a correct fix. This will AFAICT only destroy a feature if it is
owned by ANYPLAYER.

  - Per