On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 6:18 AM, Per Inge Mathisen
<per.mathi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://developer.wz2100.net/ticket/702
>
> Rearm pads. Not necessary.

Not being able to see your rearm pad is a pretty big issue... weren't
you the one who set that one's priority to blocker?

>> My fix for #1268, as well.
>
> http://developer.wz2100.net/ticket/1268 (sync issues)
>
> There is no fix there. It sounds like a general problem.

Nah, I know the specific cause and how to fix it. No big deal either
way; I'll probably fix it before the 21st.

> http://developer.wz2100.net/ticket/1039 WSS bug. I thought there was a
> working work-around for this already? I see no new fix there.

No, we only committed the part of the work-around where we removed a
feature. The other parts of the workaround were never committed (or
coded, for that matter).

> http://developer.wz2100.net/ticket/1589 has to be fixed (oil derricks
> disappearing).

Agreed

>> I have some movement-code fixes for #760, but although they're
>> theoretically better, they practically seem to have as many problems
>> as the old code.
>
> Each time we touch this code, it gets worse.

I do have a few leads now, though.

>> We should really look at fixing #1066.
>
> http://developer.wz2100.net/ticket/1066 (can't use non-ascii chars
> with physfs2) - why is this important?

Because it prevents people whose usernames contain non-ASCII chars
from playing Warzone with default settings.

>> #1236 should also have something done about it.
>
> http://developer.wz2100.net/ticket/1236 (limits) - this has been
> semi-broken for years, why do we need to start fixing right before
> release?

Hey, Buggy asked "needs to be looked at", not "needs to be fixed". I'm
just listing bugs I think are worth a closer look. I never said it
needed to be fixed... let's not ignore bugs just because they're
long-standing.

> http://developer.wz2100.net/ticket/1340 (mouse cursor trapped in some
> cases) - not important

Quite important, for Windows users. Being able to alt+tab out of
Warzone is a pretty important feature.

> http://developer.wz2100.net/ticket/1478 (shared research symbols of
> AIs not shown for non-host) - this has been the case since the
> original, why try to fix it just before release??

See "needs to be looked at, not necessarily fixed".

> http://developer.wz2100.net/ticket/1581 (power jumps to max) - we have
> no leads as to cause, and iirc only reported once

I have a few ideas (UDWORD underflow...)

> http://developer.wz2100.net/ticket/1469 (power upgrade is downgrade)
> this is campaign only? maybe should be fixed first.

No, I've definitely reproduced it in skirmish.

> http://developer.wz2100.net/ticket/1536 (saving/loading with
> multi-lassat mod) that is simply not supported

It's an easy fix, anyway.

> http://developer.wz2100.net/ticket/851 (team color mask) this is a new
> feature, not a bug fix

...fine.

> http://developer.wz2100.net/ticket/1472 (double click truck) feature

Arguably a bugfix. :P It's minor enough not to cause too may problems,
and it modernizes the game.

> http://developer.wz2100.net/ticket/1531 (rail darts do not behave
> correctly) should probably be fixed

Agreed.

> So there is one bug that has to be fixed (1589), and two that should
> be looked at (1469 and 1531). The rest are not blockers.

Never said they were. Although "should be looked at" and "not
blockers" are not exactly mutually exclusive statements.

-Zarel