On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 5:21 PM, buginator <buginato...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> http://developer.wz2100.net/ticket/702 (rearm pad problems)
> This only happens on 'ramps' right?

It happens on everything except perfectly flat terrain, and perfectly
flat terrain is rare in Warzone's bundled maps.

> All the movement code is very hard to debug, I rather just leave it as
> is, and put you 'fix' in the next beta releases.

Fair enough, I'll leave the movement fixes for trunk.

> This is only a problem on linux, if they are using physfs 2.0  On mac
> & windows, we don't use that.  I rather not mess with the code more,
> and possibly having more bugs in a RC isn't a good idea.

Oh, I forgot about that. Yeah, we don't need to worry about this bug
for 2.3, then.

> It should be working for all players now... for the AI, well, again, I
> rather not introduce things in this release that could make things
> worse.

...fair enough.

> This is a SDL windows bug.  I upgrade to 1.2.14, and saw the issue.
> Fell back to 1.2.13, and the issue wasn't there.

So, what should we do? Build Windows with SDL 1.2.13?

>>> http://developer.wz2100.net/ticket/1469 (power upgrade is downgrade)
>>
>> No, I've definitely reproduced it in skirmish.
>
> How?

Well, you note the power generation rate, you research "Gas Turbine
Generator", and then you note the new power generation rate.

>> http://developer.wz2100.net/ticket/1536 (saving/loading with
>> multi-lassat mod) that is simply not supported
>>
>> It's an easy fix, anyway.
>
> Yes, and not really needed.

...I guess.

>> http://developer.wz2100.net/ticket/1472 (double click truck) feature
>>
>> Arguably a bugfix. :P It's minor enough not to cause too may problems,
>>  and it modernizes the game.
>
> save the 'bugfix' for 2.3.1

I don't want anything in 2.3.1 that shouldn't be in 2.3.0.

We really need to discuss versioning.

>> http://developer.wz2100.net/ticket/1531 (rail darts do not behave
>> correctly)
>
> Projectile code?