Am 19.02.2010 00:02, schrieb Safety Off:
> I don't think there is any point using it currently, simply because the
> user doesn't have enough control over the orientation/movement of the
> droids and their formations. I think that when droids turn they will
> expose their weaker side by no fault of the player, this will likely be
> more frustrating than anything else.
> Cheers,
> -Safety0ff

I'm with i-NoD to keep this code and make it useable (at least in
future). Right now, most fighting is just "who has the best upgrades"
instead of unit tactics.

Making flanking more attractive would add a lot of competition to
warzone. And about the unit movement code, I guess we really need an
update there, to implement such features as "retreat (Moving backwards,
which might be slower then driving forards, but it faces the good armor
side to the enemy)" and real formations.

- Kamaze