i-NoD wrote:

If it possible we should not remove this feature and start using it instead.

For example: a modeler could display a unit weakness by using a "glassed"
top with subsequent tweak to top armor level...
Plus the feature isn't too complex when compared with some other WZ code...

I don't think there is any point using it currently, simply because the user
doesn't have enough control over the orientation/movement of the droids and
their formations. I think that when droids turn they will expose their
weaker side by no fault of the player, this will likely be more frustrating
than anything else.
Cheers,
-Safety0ff