On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 3:19 PM, Stephen Swaney <sswa...@centurytel.net> wrote:
> This sounds as silly as citing yourself in an appeal to authority.  The power
>  system is a design issue, a game play mechanics issue and maybe even a
> UI issue.  If it was a balance problem, we could fix it in the stat files.

Design and gameplay mechanics underlie balance. That's like replacing
Warzone with Tetris and saying the balance wasn't affected.

Regardless of this nitpicking over nomenclature, changes that
fundamentally change how the game should be played should require a
lot more support than power flow currently has.

-Zarel