aidy, thanks a lot.

I am very interesting in your code for learning the objects in discovery.rb,
but it does not work in my machine, and it work well in firewatir.
Have you the similar method code for the IE watir  to discovery the objects
on page? Or could you please provide some suggestion so that I can modify it
for work.

Regards,
-Wiston