I wrote that code on 90kts and subsequently posted on wiki. Yes it was
only written for firewatir as i wrote it on a rails camp where we had
no internet and only my macbook =) it wouldn't be too hard to convert
to watir, although doing things in a qtp like fashion didn't work out
for me. I find irb and firebug much more quicker to develop scripts
with ... Good luck with it!

Regards,
Tim Koopmans