Even if I go through the JAF code, but the discoveryobject.rb still does not
work in Watir Environment, maybe it was banded in FireWatir.

Have you any other suggestions?

Thanks
-Wiston.




2008/10/7 aidy lewis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>
> On 07/10/2008, bugs apple <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > I am very interesting in your code for learning the objects in
> discovery.rb,
> > but it does not work in my machine, and it work well in firewatir.
> > Have you the similar method code for the IE watir  to discovery the
> objects
> > on page? Or could you please provide some suggestion so that I can modify
> it
> > for work.
> >
>
> I didn't write this; I forgot who did!
>
> But why not leave a comment here
>
>
> http://90kts.com/blog/2008/just-another-framework-for-developing-watir-test-cases/
>  ?
>
> Aidy
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Watir General" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
Before posting, please read the following guidelines: 
http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Support
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to