aidy, and Tim

I am very appreciate that.
Pls keep update for me, and inform me of the wiki URL when your article is
available.


Thanks in advance.
-Wiston.




2008/10/8 Tim Koopmans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>
>
>
> I wrote that code on 90kts and subsequently posted on wiki. Yes it was
> only written for firewatir as i wrote it on a rails camp where we had
> no internet and only my macbook =) it wouldn't be too hard to convert
> to watir, although doing things in a qtp like fashion didn't work out
> for me. I find irb and firebug much more quicker to develop scripts
> with ... Good luck with it!
>
> Regards,
> Tim Koopmans
>
>
> On Oct 8, 1:36 am, "aidy lewis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On 07/10/2008, bugs apple <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >
> >
> > > I am very interesting in your code for learning the objects in
> discovery.rb,
> > > but it does not work in my machine, and it work well in firewatir.
> > > Have you the similar method code for the IE watir  to discovery the
> objects
> > > on page? Or could you please provide some suggestion so that I can
> modify it
> > > for work.
> >
> > I didn't write this; I forgot who did!
> >
> > But why not leave a comment here
> >
> > http://90kts.com/blog/2008/just-another-framework-for-developing-wati...
>  > ?
> >
> > Aidy
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Watir General" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
Before posting, please read the following guidelines: 
http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Support
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to