Hey George/Chuck

Thanks for the response so far, i am afraid the site is internal so you wont
be able to access it.

I tried the same with QTP, it worked, i will try it with other open source
available today like selenium and sahi and see if they work in this
scenario.

Also i am going to try what you have suggested chuck and lets see i hope to
solve this soon.

I wish i had known the reason why watir is not working here? is it a known
issue? What is their with watir due to which it is failing in here.??