Hi,
I've got a number of watir scripts which I run as part of a normal
regression suite. They're set up as an independent test suite and
output results to html to allow easy interpretation of results.
We've decided to invest in the Team tester version of Team System,
after all, that's what our developers use, but I'm having trouble
integrating my watir scripts.
I was hoping to simply reference the individual scripts as generic
tests but things are never that straight forward.
Has anybody else integrated their watir scripts with Team system for
testers, and if so how did you do it?

Many thanks,