Hi Chethan,

thanks for your reply, yes it is windows, here's a more detailed
outline of what I have and then what I'm aiming for.

I have let's say 30 individual watir scripts which include numerous
tests each. They output the results to individual text files.
I have a single results watir script which takes the information from
all the results text files and build a single html file.
I have a single run all watir script which runs desired watir test
scripts then the results script at the end.
This is all fine, and it works for me.

I also have numerous other tests, mainly a set of manual scripts.
There's also a bit of performance testing thrown in. And to finish off
there's the testing & documentation for any other individual tests,
mainly for issue fixing.

Currently I have a jumbled mass of word, excel, html, ruby files which
from a project.

With Team System for testers, I can create my project to include all
my tests....  I run the project, it goes off, does some performance
testing records the results, does a bit off unit testing and records
the results, walks user through any manual testcases, records the
results, etc. When finished combines all the results into a summary of
all the tests. Great, but this does not include my watir scripts!

What I'd like to do is add my watir scripts into this project, ideally
so when it gets to the watir tests it actually runs them and is not a
manual prompt for me to run them. Which then hopefully includes the
results into the summary of the project. I'd assume then that if the
scripts were part of a project then I'd use the Visual Studio IDE.

Hopefully this is a bit clearer.
Cheers, Gary