Guys,

I tried all these for below given requirements but no value:

 ie = Watir::IE.new
   test_site='https://secure.qa2.mlb.com/enterworkflow.do?
flowId=registration.ajax.wizard&c_id=mlb'
   ie.goto(test_site)
   ie.radio(:id, 'select_register').set
   ie.text_field(:id, "register_email").set("ver...@mailinator.com")
   ie.button(:id, 'submit_btn').click_no_wait
   prompt_message = " The form was not submitted because of the
following error(s)."
   window_title = "Microsoft Internet Explorer"
   popup_dialog = WIN32OLE.new("AutoItX3.Control")
   sleep 9
   text = popup_dialog.WinGetText(window_title, "")
   puts text
   popup_dialog.ControlClick("", "", "[CLASS:Button; TEXT:OK; INSTANCE:
1]")
   sleep 5

And

   require 'watir'
   require 'win32ole'
   require 'watir/ie'
   require 'watir\contrib\enabled_popup'
   require 'watir/dialog'
   require 'rubygems'

   ie = Watir::IE.new
   test_site='https://secure.qa2.mlb.com/enterworkflow.do?
flowId=registration.ajax.wizard&c_id=mlb'
   ie.goto(test_site)
   ie.radio(:id, 'select_register').set
   ie.text_field(:id, "register_email").set("ver...@mailinator.com")
   ie.button(:id, 'submit_btn').click_no_wait
   txt = ie.clickprompt()   #this clicks the ok button and returns
   puts txt