Sorry my typo in options.yml I have it as

browser: ie
browser: firefox

When I do $b = Watir::firefox.start("your url") I get an error
message:

NoMethodError: undefined method `firefox' for Watir:Module

I have require 'firewatir'

Is there are reason why I cannot run it aginst FF because I want to
execute my scripts against both IE and FF.

Thanks

On Jan 20, 8:07 am, Željko Filipin <[email protected]>
wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 3:00 PM, tester86 <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Browser ie
>
> I think this should be:
>
> browser: ie
>
> Željko
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Watir General" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
Before posting, please read the following guidelines: 
http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Support
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general

Reply via email to