did you install the mac developer tools ( I cant even think whats its called - xcode??) Its usually on a dvd that came with your mac
Paul On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 9:51 PM, Moises Siles <[email protected]>wrote: > I'm getting the following error when I ran the command > sudo gem install selenium-webdriver > > Building native extensions. This could take a while... > ERROR: Error installing selenium-webdriver: > ERROR: Failed to build gem native extension. > > /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/bin/ruby > extconf.rb > mkmf.rb can't find header files for ruby at > /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/ruby.h > > > Gem files will remain installed in /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/ffi-0.6.0 > for inspection. > Results logged to > /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/ffi-0.6.0/ext/ffi_c/gem_make.out > > > > On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 3:57 AM, Željko Filipin < > [email protected]> wrote: > >> On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 7:26 AM, Moises Siles <[email protected]> >> wrote: >> > thanks man, now I'm able to run my test but when I ran the telnet I got >> a connection refused message :P >> >> I risk sounding like a broken record, but looks like you are in jssh hell. >> I would suggest that you try watir-webdriver. It can drive Firefox on Mac: >> >> http://zeljkofilipin.com/2010/01/12/watir-on-webdriver/ >> >> Željko >> -- >> watir.com - community manager >> pledgie.com/campaigns/2982 - donate to Watir >> watirpodcast.com - host >> testingpodcast.com - podcasts on software testing. all of them >> >> -- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups >> "Watir General" group. >> To post to this group, send email to [email protected] >> Before posting, please read the following guidelines: >> http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Support >> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to >> [email protected]<watir-general%[email protected]> >> For more options, visit this group at >> http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general >> > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Watir General" group. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected] > Before posting, please read the following guidelines: > http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Support > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]<watir-general%[email protected]> > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Watir General" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] Before posting, please read the following guidelines: http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Support To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
