Hello,

I actually haven't seen the vote.  In fact.  Looking at my email I see a
grand total of about 15 emails on my entire gmail account since mid
September.

I don't see the original vote email, nor the email I see forward below.
When was the vote.  I would like to go look back and ensure I am not
missing emails.

I used to see several emails a day.  I haven't seen anything much (no
commits, no votes, nothing from review board) for several weeks now come
to think of it.

~Michael