On Sat, Nov 30, 2013 at 12:10 AM, Fleeky Flanco <fle...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ok , what i would like to know.
>
> who among you on this mailing list is actually using wave in some capacity
> ? and for what ? do you run your own wave server ? if not why ?

I have 30 waves on my own server. The others in my team have an average of
3. My company policy is against third party cloud applications. I want the
features of google doc badly for book keeping and sharing contents among
multiple operating systems. I'm using google doc so much that I become so
lazy to press CTRL+S, and I hate to have a lot of versions of my documents
that I need to compare and merge.

> personally i run my own wave server, and use it mainly as a google doc
> replacement.

Same here - a replacement of google doc, and evernote for someone else.