ok , what i would like to know.

who among you on this mailing list is actually using wave in some capacity
? and for what ? do you run your own wave server ? if not why ?

personally i run my own wave server, and use it mainly as a google doc
replacement.

robert, first off which people are you talking about ? people on this list
? or the general populace? if people on this list are too scared to dip
there toes into something that may have a few bugs then we are certainly
doomed.

robert, you are right but you are also wrong, your right in that the way
your talking about is nice and orderly and logical. the problem is ,
expecting all of that will never happen unless you personally do so. what i
am proposing is for people to get there hands dirty in any way possible.
can you code? great wave needs coders more then anything. but if you cant
code, you can atleast use wave and get an idea for what works and what
doesnt, what the bugs are, wave needs people to use it just as much as it
needs people to make code for it at this point.

get your hands dirty, thats all im asking

also to answer your question : I DO draw in new users, maybe not at the
level or speed any of you deem worthy, but i use wave to share documents
with people. as i said i make a dummy account and then  have my friends use
it to view a document id like them to look at. is it ideal? not at all, but
then again wave is not at a point in its software development for there to
be anything like an ideal.

the point is to use , and to figure out how it can be usefull in its
current state, rather then bickering about what it needs to be everyone's
dream software.