Dear all,

The time has come for me to resign as a mentor for this project. John D
Ament has said he is prepared to help, but to be honest, given the
recent level of (in)activity, I think the time has come for us to admit
that we are not going to achieve in any reasonable time the goal of the
incubator: to lead projects to graduation. I believe we have been the
longest running podling in the incubator for some time now.

My suggestion would be that the project migrate to GitHub where it can
continue at its own pace. Should it gain sufficient momentum in the
future, I am sure the ASF would welcome it back.

Having checked, I do not believe the ASF would lay any claim on the name
"Wave" so the project could continue to call itself "Wave" at GitHub or
elsewhere.

Any thoughts/objections/alternative suggestions, before I call a
retirement vote?

Many thanks,

Upayavira