Hi Everyone,

Jess, I wholeheartedly agree with your views. Part of the  problem could be
that many today have a short term memory in that they recall  only the most
recent accomplishment(s) rather than the most important one(s). As  time
invariably marches on, some are too young to remember TAGS and our beloved
Barney Fife.

I wasn't aware of this Fox News segment. On the  bright side, at least Don
Knotts was mentioned. He must be listed among the  comedic greats... Jack
Benny, Groucho Marx (and his brothers), Burns and  Allen, Red Skelton, Lucille
Ball, Carol Burnett, Danny Kaye, Laurel and Hardy,  Abbott and Costello and
the list goes on. Personally, I think we need to  see more of THESE folks
on TV.

Linda